INSCHAIN – A Blockchain Based Insurance Workflow Platform
What is Inschain
insChain is a blockchain-based insurance project founded by senior American actuaries, risk management managers and first-class experts in insurance, investment, artificial intelligence and big data.
The insChain platform supports new insurance business models such as P2P insurance as well as a series of traditional insurance workflow processes from underwriting to claim settlement. Inschain platform is designed specifically to address insurance industry pain points.
The insChain management team has broad and deep experiences in related fields, such as insurance, actuarial and blockchain technologies. We strive to overcome hurdles in traditional insurance industry and the general lack of trust and security in insurance process by utilizing blockchain-based insurance applications.
Our strengths lie in our ability to merge artificial intelligence and blockchain technologies with insurance business to transform the traditional business models. Our mission is to become the World’s leader in insurtech, especially in the application of blockchain in the insurance field.
The First 1000 Registrants Will Receive Free Airdrops
Register here: https://inschain.io/signup
Project Road Map
• System Prototype: design and develop insChain prototype.
• Partnership: look for partners in leading companies in IoT equipment and
system integration, AI development and application, life settlement and
2. Development Insurance Service Platform
• Talent Expansion: strengthen technical, actuarial and marketing teams
• Functionality Development: agile development of insurance services
• Artificial Intelligence model: collect data, train and validate model
• Internal Test of MVP: test two minimal variable products on insChain
• Internal Test of Insurance Service: test Chatbot and prediction from
• User Interface Test: test insChain website, mobile App and other relevant
• First Batch Of Insurers: launch underwriting, auditing, premium payment
and claim services
• Capacity Expansion: after a small scale functionality test, we will expand
customer capacity to millions or tens of millions customers.
3. Deploy Insurance Service Platform to Production
• Platform Functionality Enrichment: shift focus to developing client customization of
• Global Market Development: we will apply for insurance license in U.S and prepare for
expansion in Europe, South America and Asia.
4. Develop IoT Insurance Product
• Identify niche market for IoT insurance product
• Design features for IoT insurance product
• Use IoT software development kit (SDK) to collect user behavior data
• Test functionality and user interface of IoT product
• Launch pilot IoT insurance product on a small scale
5. Develop P2P Insurance Product
• Identify a niche market for P2P insurance product
• Design features for P2P insurance product
• Test functionality and user interface of P2P product
• Launch pilot P2P insurance product on a small scale
Token sent, you can sell on http://www.coinbene.com/#/market?pairId=77