CoinPayments – Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Payment Processor Wallet
CoinPayments is the first and largest payment processor of over 455 cryptocurrencies
What Is CoinPayments?
CoinPayments is a Canadian cryptocurrency payment platform that accepts over 65 altcoins at a flat transaction fee of 0.50%. The payment platform is catered towards merchants or anyone who sells their services online.
CoinPayments airdrop – Free 100 CPS tokens worth of 0.0014 BTC.
Only signup here: https://www.coinpayments.net/signup
More about Coinpayment
Today, CoinPayments integrates with a number of popular shopping carts used by eCommerce stores – including PrestaShop, Woo Commerce, Opencart, and Magento.
Another unique feature of CoinPayments is that you can “pay by name”. Each CoinPayments merchant has an address that looks like $CoinPayments. You send altcoins to that address to pay the merchant.
In addition to working with eCommerce businesses, CoinPayments offers a POS system that can be used to accept payments in person.
Today, CoinPayments claims to be “the first and largest payment processor of over 65 cryptocurrencies.” The platform is used by 234,500 vendors across 182 different countries.
It’s popular among businesses who want to accept cryptocurrencies, but don’t want to go through the process of individually accepting each currency. With CoinPayments, they can accept over 65 popular cryptocurrencies at once.
CoinPayments comes with all of the following features:
- GAP600 Instant Confirmations: CoinPayments supports GAP600 Instant Confirmations making Bitcoin payments faster than ever before.
- Secured With BitGo: The CoinPayments hot wallet is secured by BitGo, which means all of the company’s funds are protected by multisig technology.
- Air Drops: CoinPayments provides air drops of new coins and tokens to our users so everyone benefits.
- Vault: Protect your coins in the vault, requiring a time amount you specify before being able to spend them.
- Mobile Apps: Access your account, accept payments in person, and convert coins anywhere with our mobile apps for Android and iOS.
- Fiat Settlements: United States and Euro merchants now have fiat settlements directly to their bank accounts.
- Auto Coin Conversion: Auto convert for some of our coins, saving you the trouble of moving funds, wasting time and fees.
- Point of Sale (POS): Simple interface for in person transactions.
- Multi-Coin Wallet: Optionally store your coins in our secure online wallet.
CoinPayments Fees And Pricing
CoinPayments has a basic fee structure. Here’s how it works:
- Incoming Payments: .50%
- Commercial Deposits (Callback Addresses Created with the CoinPayments API): .50%
- Wallet Service: Personal deposits are free.
- Withdrawals: Coin transaction (Tx) fee.
- Interestingly, CoinPayments currently subsidizes bitcoin withdrawals for customers, so you pay a flat transaction fee of 0.00020000 instead of the full transaction fee. This only applies to wallet withdrawals and does not apply to payments or commercial items.
You can view additional information about CoinPayments fees on their website.